Monday, August 2, 2010

Perfect Weather Day

Runs
Neighborhood classics: Glendover, Rocky Butte, Mt. Tabor, Rocky Butte, Waterfront. Lucky I live close to run these great trails. My new shoes arrived - lunarglide+ [thank you NikeCouple]. Took them out tonight and I loved them! My feet feel like I haven't even ran anything. K told me about her new running shoes and I'll have to check 'em out too - first I'll have to ask what they're called. Wine Country Half in 4 weeks, Portland Marathon in 10 weeks - ahh!!!

Yucks
Pimples. I feel like mine are overtaking me. Everytime I treat it, its as if I'm feeding it a buffet. Any treatment recommendations?

Deals and Steals
Scored Sam Edelman sandals for $20, gorgeous Colin Stuart teal heels for $17, and a Nau shirt for $7. Sold at Crossroads today and made $81.50!!!

Artists
Tenth Avenue North - They'll be at Rolling Hills Church on October 23rd. Any takers?
Drake and Mary J. Blige - They'll be at Bumbershoot on September 5th of Labor Day Weekend.

Adventures
Every birthday is an adventure and mine is coming up! There are so many things I want to do, but I will have to narrow it down and save the rest - thank God we have birthday adventures once a year! Choices are: Tazo Tea factory tour, Seaside day trip, Spa day, Astoria day trip, Go-cart racing, Shooting range, Skydiving, Rafting trip, or Cooking lessons. I just don't know and birthday's on a Tuesday.

Shows
Have not had time to sit down and watch anything. Project Runway's new season started - time to make room for tv.

Works
Love what I'm doing. Just so much work all the time. Lord please help me get through this week!

Current Obsessions
Color - getting my closet out of the blacks/greys and into color! I think I'm doing pretty good. Bubble tea - darn you tBuzz. I'm feelin' bubble tea all day everyday now. At least you'll indulge in this obsession with me.

Sayings
"You say that I'm a dreamer and I'm not" -Dinner for Schmucks

Movies
Dinner for Schmucks was hilarious. I recommend it for anyone wanting to laugh. There are so many memorable quotes and actions. Loved it! Getting my girlfriends together to watch Eat, Love, Pray - August 15th - Ladies let me know

2 comments:

Lucinda Munandar said...

lisa-
you're so funny! love reading your blogs :)
now I may have a solution for your pimple situation, but it is not for the fainthearted, no no. try urine therapy, for details ask ci evelyn, hehe. the first time I heard it I was "what?!" but it actually worked!
okay, love, keep posting~
-cindy

Tricia said...

bubble tea date next week perhaps? and maybe some runs? :) love you lisa!

Post a Comment