Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Orange of the Day

Runs
In just a few days I'll be completing my first marathon. I'm feeling all sorts of emotions now - I'm anxious, nervous, excited, scared, and more. My goal of finishing will hopefully be accomplished. Pretty sure it will, 90/10.

Movies
Have not seen any lately, haven't had the time! But my list of movies to see is growing like a plant on steroids (aka MiracleGro).

Songs
Putting a playlist together for the marathon. If you have any upbeat songs send them my way por fa!

Current Obsessions
Peaches - nice crisp ones
Clean spaces - which means my room and closet need work
Nipping procrastination in the bud's behind - its as if the mere sight of textbooks make my brain think procrastinate now
Living with exciting uncertainity of what will happen next - but knowing that everything will be exceedingly alright with God by my side

Reads
My A+P textbook has become the read of the moment. Though I have so many books on my list to read once I get the time.

Wishes
Thank you for all the beautiful birthday wishes! I really appreciate each and every one of your friendships!

1 comments:

SUPPLY&WORK said...

All the best in your run. Should I hide and scare you on your run so you can get some adrenaline?

Post a Comment