Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cleanings a Pain

Shows
Glee - why didn't I start watching this sooner, at least I got the summer to catch up before season 2 starts.

Runs
Starlight was supper fun! Next time I'm dressing up though. Got ideas? I seriously need to up my mileage fast. Hit me up if you wanna run. I'll be out there 5 days a week...

Throwbacks
Used to play violin, quit 3 years in. Now I'm picking it up again, reteaching myself (thanks to luis for the violin).
Used to dance, stopped a few years back. Don't know what I feared - insecurities, judgements, people? Now I'm gonna dance again, like I used to love (with back-burned dreams of being on dance team or a backup dancer) minus the fear.

Teams
NBA Finals - between the two I'm cheering on the Celts but my heart will always be with my Blazers!

Songs
Single Ladies by Beyonce and Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi



0 comments:

Post a Comment