Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Day of Summer Fail

Movies
Loved loved loved Toy Story 3. What a great trilogy. KE told me today that it made it to the top 10 trilogies of all time. Makes me happy.

Shows
Last Comic Standing makes me want to go back to my comedic roots. Amazing Race is an all-time favorite. I'm please to announce that B and I are making our app video next week when he's in town!

Runs
Running's become my b--. Did Mt Tabor with Peter over the weekend, that was nice. Thanks for having me do those wicked stairs! Have a new running buddy while I'm on the west side. Miss running with Jess though.

Current Obsessions
Dry shampoo - I don't know why I didn't start using it sooner. Liberating myself - I'm taking it all back! Orange slices - so fresh and so good. Themes - just everything well just mostly for presents.

Artists
Josh Wilson, Tenth Avenue North, MaryMary

0 comments:

Post a Comment