Friday, June 4, 2010

Rainy Days I've Had Enough!

Runs
Jess and I are determined to do the Portland Marathon 10.10.10. Yeah, we got a ton of work to do. If you're a runner, join us for our sessions! Tomorrow we'll be debuting runs with the Starlight 5K.


Reads
I finished reading Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - thoroughly enjoyed it, killing 500 pages in a night. Book Club is reading The Senator's Wife -need to get started on that. I'm also reading The Divine Mentor. Waiting for Some Girls: My Life in a Harem to come through.

Movies
I need Why Did I Get Married Too? to come out so I can get my Tyler Perry fix. Surprisingly I enjoyed Prince of Persia. Jake G was not bad to look at for 2 hours, I could do without the hair though.

Songs
Can't Give Up Now by Mary Mary and Listen by Beyonce

Current Obessions
Spinach! TZ has the best spinach growing in her garden. Love it! Also boxed chocolate and strawberry milk. Yeah I drink them, I buy them bulk too. Laugh at me holding the boxes at check out - you're the one missing out on deliciousness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment