Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sun - No Side of Rain - Please

Runs
I'm trying so hard to keep on the training schedule. Its hard. I get home from work and I am beat. Gonna start running with some folks from academy, hopefully that'll help. Mileage update: 5.5. Runs with Jess have been cut down to Sundays since I moved.

Yucks
There was a ladybug in my bag of spinach.
Accidentally ate turkey today.

Songs
Like Toy Soldiers by Eminem and Hot N Cold by Katy Perry

Current Obsessions
Sleep! And pinpointing my anger towards The Situation

Teams
What's wrong with you Boston! You don't get to slack when you're up a game. Make your shots, your frickin layups, dunks, etc. Get with it, win the ring!

Shows
All caught up with Glee now. Can't wait for it to start back up in the fall.

ProGoals
How can I combine nursing, public health, sports medicine and physical therapy into one? First one to answer wins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment