Thursday, July 15, 2010

Crashing and Burning

Runs
Next week my runner students and I are goin to run Haag Lake to commemorate the end of our morning runs to the country. Running downtown with Peter before he leaves. Then its that dang Lacama Lake run. Still needing to get new shoes.

Songs
Forever Young by JayZ | Mr Hudson, Lead Me by Sanctus Real, If I Were A Boy by Beyonce, and Take Me Home by John Denver

Current Obsessions
Procrastination - I thought this ended in college, but this week is proving that I still have it and its just as strong as ever. Now I'm overloaded with work, but its all my procrastinating self's fault. My students - we have one more week with the SR Academy before they get to start real summer break and spread their wings in college. I've had the best time getting to know them and will really miss them when its over next Friday. So I'm spending extra time here and there hangin out with them. Upside, we'll be getting a new batch of students to work with for JR Academy. They've got big shoes to fill though. =)

Needs
To attend a procrastination workshop on how not to procrastinate. If only the best procrastinators can get their stuff together and make one!

Artists
Destiny's Child and Alicia Keys

Laughs
Justin Timberlake's SNL bit of Single Ladies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment