Monday, July 5, 2010

Had A Great Weekend w/o You Sun

Runs
Took my bro running today that was fun, if only he could keep up - next time bubs! I was so motivated during my run today because all I was thinking about was the nectarine waiting for me when I was done. Yum. Lacama Lake Half is 3 weeks away!

Needs
A smaller music device for running - shuffle? nano? something else?

Reads
Have some new books to add to my reads - Sacred Romance and Say Goodbye to Powerless Christianity.

Shows: Amazing Race
B and I filmed for our audition tape this weekend - SOOO FUN! Like B said, us = victorious! Thanks to JSupra for manhandling the flip and the GoogleGirls for being a great sounding board/cast mates. Now comes the hard part - editing and getting picked. Thanks JoeCB in advance for helping with edits. =) Bits and clips to be posted later.

Holidays: 4th of July
I have never been so relaxed and appreciative as I was this 4th of July. Just being in the middle of a lake with a 360 view of fireworks was AAAAAAAMMMAZZZING - just incredibly amazing!

Current Obsessions
Water. Stretching. Slurpies. Shopping - just in time of the anniversary sale ;) - this time I'm not wasting the moneys on my annual fall boot purchase

Movies
No this isn't a comment on how hilarious Grownups was because I still haven't seen it. Not watching it on opening weekend broke my streak of watching a new release every week since Repoman. Watched Dear John this weekend, it was a tear jerker. Totally didn't expect the ending. You would think though with the amount of chick flicks I watch that I would be able to sense plot lines/endings. But I don't, which is probably why I enjoy them so much.

Songs
Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani, If We Ever Meet Again by Timbaland, Don't Stop Believing by Journey, and Billionaire by Travie McCoy.

Sayings
"You have what it takes to make it."
"Don't let money get in the way of your dreams."
"When you really want it, you'll get there."


0 comments:

Post a Comment