Friday, July 9, 2010

Lovin the Heat Wave

Runs
Bad shin splints this week = need new running shoes. So I think I'm finally going to get some this weekend with either Jess or the NikeCouple. I'm excited. In other news my students are really keeping me motivated to go with morning runs. Thanks for the icyhots and ice guys! Excited for a downtown run with Peter before he moves, then its Lacama Lake at the end of the month!

Climbs
Climbed across the ceiling! It took about 20 tries, but I did it. So proud of myself. I felt like Spiderman.

Songs
Healer by Trent Cory and If We Ever Meet Again by Timbaland ft. Katy Perry

Current Obsessions
Tanning with minimal tan lines. Love tanning with the co-workers this week. I've gotten to a nice shade now I just need to even out. This weekend I'm tanning with MelC and ALat and her wonderful coconut oil =)

Wishes
Want to wish my girl Kellson a great big good luck today for her interview with Make A Wish! You're going to knock 'em out of the park with your experiences, talents, and vision!

Big wishes to B who's finally makin it out to NYC! All those years out east and he finally gets to see one of the greatest east coast cities. Have fun B!

0 comments:

Post a Comment