Friday, July 2, 2010

Rain? Again?

Current Obsessions
Filming ideas for the Amazing Race video app. Wanting to clean my rooms - I'm mentally there, but I just need to get my butt up to do it.

Runs
Been running with my students in the morning before academy. Long runs to the country is therapeutic.

Reads
Bible, The Divine Mentor, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

Climbs
I bouldered up to the ceiling. My next goal is bouldering across the ceiling to the other wall. I climbed a slanted wall last time - wow that felt great! Sure it took almost half an hour and I was drenched in sweat, but taught me a lesson. There will be rough times in life, but when they happen you just gotta sit back and reevaluate and remember the ultimate goal. You'll get there in due time.




0 comments:

Post a Comment